Starlaser Corporation started in July 2002 as Bestgreen Trading with only two employees, mainly to provide ink, toner and ribbon cartridge refill services. With a positive response from the customers and a growing demand in Metro Manila, the company expanded and became what is now known as Starlaser Corporation, a duly registered company in Securities and Exchange Commission with double digit yearly growth of its printer subscription business.
Our Company Now
Starlaser Corporation is a proud innovator of Print-All-You-Can & Hassle Free Laser Jet solutions. These are subscription-based office printer services, where subscribers enjoy free use of inkjet and laser jet printers bundled with unlimited color printing for inkjet, toner consumable for laser jet and onsite technical services at an affordable monthly fixed rate. It offers environmentally and economically sound solutions by eliminating entirely growing costs of buying printers, parts, and lessens time associated with repairing and maintaining printers. Starlaser Corp. has also partnered with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) companies like Epson and Canon to sell some of their office machines and consumables. As a major local player, Starlaser Corp. envisions in becoming a major global player in Managed Print Solutions with initial look in South East Asia through continuing innovation, timely and efficient technical services and unparalleled customer service.
- Agora Exxcellence Awards 2006
- Philippines Marketing Excellence Award 2005
- National Shopper’s Choice Awards 2005 and 2006
To provide VALUE ADDED products and services to all customers worldwide and be able to contribute to the customers’ efficiency, productivity and well-being.
To become a leading office equipment-based technology services provider in the Philippines and abroad.
- We encourage initiative.
- We provide freedom to voice out negative comments and suggest an alternative solution.
- We believe in being fair – to the employees and the Company.
- We continue to improve all aspects of the company’s operation.
- We always think in order of our priority: Customer, Employee, Company
- We reward contributions and accomplishments